Author Topic: Lost connections issue in Teamspeak 3  (Read 868 times)

Offline Rabbit OCS

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Lost connections issue in Teamspeak 3
« on: August 28, 2016, 01:03:58 PM »
The other day I kept getting "connection lost" messages when I was in the Apostles of OCS Teamspeak server.  Disconnect-reconnect over and over.

I contacted support at my router manufacturer, they were polite but not helpful. (They even told me that because I bought my router new through eBay and even though I had registered it with the manufacturer, they were reluctant to provide support for items bought on eBay.)

I even contacted help support at Nfoservers, which provides the AOCS Teamspeak server. They had several suggestions, none of which worked or were to complicated to emplement.

Solution1: I finally noticed that when I set up the new mouse I bought a couple of days before it had installed Overwolf. I uninstalled Overwolf.

Solution 2: I opened Settings in Teamspeak, Options, Capture; I unchecked Echo reduction and made sure Echo cancellation was not checked.

One or both of the these procedures ended the lost connection issue. I have not lost the connection in Teamspeak in a couple of days.